There are only a few days until we debut our Fall/Winter '18 collection at Kansas City Fashion Week. Each week we introduced you to our strong and fierce models who serve as the inspiration for our collection.
We asked each of our models to tell us what makes them feel the most confident and this is what our finale model, Noelle, had to say.
- Not comparing myself to others. Everyone is a combination of outer beauty and life experiences that makes each individual unique and wonderful.
- Taking care of myself, my health and well-being so that I can be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, friend to those I love
- My friends. I truly believe that there are all kinds of friends, for different times and seasons in your life. And they are there for a reason. To laugh with you, to cry with you, to support and encourage you.
- My family. Being a wife and a mother has taught me more about grace, patience, love, and understanding than I ever imagined. I feel truly blessed to have the opportunity to learn and grow as a person because of my husband and my children.
- And I can’t deny that a killer outfit with stunning accessories and amazing hair and makeup always makes me feel bold, strong, confident AND beautiful. ;)
If you want to attend our collection debut, tickets for Kansas City Fashion Week are available at www.kcfashionweek.com. We will be showing on Saturday, March 31st.